Hi, Welcome to Siva's Poetry, HAPPY NEW YEAR TO U ALL."LOVE THE WORK U DO AND DO THE WORK U LOVE". Thanks for Staying With Us.Have A Nice Day :)

Saturday, November 7, 2009

You are my God Gift

You are my valuable gift from creator that i find never

You are my thoughts mirror so iam very clever

You are my happiness elevator hold me so higher

You are my Good luck lighter made my life brighter

You are my blossams flower fall on me like shower

You are my protector so iam always safe without fear

You are my doctor so i feel very better

You are my mentor so iam always a winner

You are my supporter so iam always a leader

You are my feeling inner so we are similar

You are my base pillar so our friendship stands very stronger

You are my neither my brother nor my relative nearer but you are my heart visitor

You are my speaker iam always your listener

You create either horror or terror iam always in your favour

You hate me or like me but iam your friendship builder as a life time contractor

You remember me or not but i won't forgot you in my life forever

Written By,
Siva..

1 comment: